Simpex provides manufactures with the advantage of performing businesses globally but with the relative simplicity of conducting businesses locally; thus, cutting down on time and money associated with international business transactions.
Some of our marketing and sales activities include,
- Registration of manufacturer products with EPC contractors, licensors, and OEMs in various industries
- Access to Simpex’s extensive distribution and sales network of offices and knowledgeable sales engineers and sales support staff
- Promoting manufacturer products for the International market by releasing advertisements, digital media, and traditional grass roots marketing through our sales offices
- Generating new business opportunities
- Providing “on ground” information
- Regular check in’s with customers for all new leads
- Quotation submission and follow up until lead is converted into an order
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Relieving manufacturer liability to purchase bid bonds and performance bonds. Securing tender registrations and handling lengthy terms and conditions.
- Handling payments, drawing approval, shipment, export documentation/packing per export regulations etc...
- Paying you through our New Jersey office and thus absolving you of the task of Letter of Credits and other payment issues.
- Hiring additional manpower for special entries into markets